ABOUT CALIFORNIA RECOVERY GROUP.
California Recovery Group. is a public adjusting company bonded and licensed by the state of California headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. We offer insurance claim adjusting to commercial businesses and homeowners and can aid in the preparation and negotiation of the settlement of your claim. We specialize in aggressive representation and negotiation acting exclusively on behalf of the insured and policyholder. We acting as your advocate and solely on your behalf to arrive at a settlement that is both fair and equitable.
Simply put, we are licensed professionals that you can hire to represent your best interest in any property insurance claim. Our purpose is to create a lvel playing field for you and your insurance carrier. Asformer insurance adjusters we haves decades of knowledge in insurance claims and adjusting. Knowing the ins and outs of insurance policies, our goal is to maximize your claim settlement.
Our mission is to provide to our clients at the time of their loss the very best professional insurance adjusting, loss consulting, and appraisal service available. We pride ourselves in providing this service based on our ethics, experience, integrity, loyalty, and professoinalism. We have provided services to:
- Individual homeowners and condominium owners
- Large & Small businesses
Whatever the size of your business or property, we can help you and can summarize our services as follows:
- Evaluate existing insurance policies in order to determine what coverage may be applicable to a claim.
- Research, detail, and substantiate damage to buildings and contents and any additional expenses.
- Evaluate business interruption losses and extra expense claims for businesses.
- Determine values for settling covered damages.
- Prepare, document, and support the claim on behalf of the insure.
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurance company on behalf of an insured with your consent.
NO RECOVERY - NO FEE
Don’t negotiate with the insurance companies on your own. Call us at 818-394-6954