Commercial Flood Damage Claims
Recent California Wildfires has dramatically changed landscape and ground conditions in the burned areas, which can lead to increased risk of flooding due to heavy rains, flash flooding and mudflows. Commercial Package and Property insurance policies do not typically cover flood damage or mud flow. What you need is Flood Insurance. Flood claims are covered by the National Flood Insurance Program. The flood insurance policies have much more restrictions than a typical package or property insurance policy regardless of the type of the building.
Flood insurance policy does not reimburse for business interruption or relocation while insured is displaced from the property. Property damage coverage is provided for what is damaged within the exterior walls of the structure or in other words for what is touched by the flood water only and there are many exclusions. Contents inside the building must be insured separately and listed and touched by flood water inside the building.
What is the status of your loss or claim?
Did you just discover damages to your Business or Commercial Property and have not reported the claim yet?
Do you have a Commercial Property Claim that you feel was not adequately paid?
Do you think your Commercial Property Claim has been wrongfully denied?
Hiring Capital Recovery Group Inc means having a claim advocate by your side that will ensure maximum claim recovery in the shortest amount of time.
Whatever the size of your claim or property damage once you engage with our services, as your claims advocate we will:
- Evaluate existing insurance policies in order to determine what coverage may be applicable to a claim.
- Business Income and Extra Expense Coverage to pay for the actual loss of income due to a covered loss. Extra expense for additional expenses the business may incur during the period of restoration.
- Research, detail, and substantiate damage to buildings and contents. Detailed inventory of furniture, fixtures, tenant improvements.
- Photograph and document all damages.
- Give notice to your insurance carrier about the loss by Letter of Representation.
- Determine values for settling covered damages. Prepare scope and content valuation.
- Prepare complete inventories of business property, detailed unit cost recronstruction estimates of property damages, lost business income projections and extra expense.
- Prepare, document, and support the claim on behalf of the insured.
- Attend all meetings and inspections with your insurance company or its representatives.
- Negotiate maximum settlement with the insurance company on behalf of an insured with your consent.
Here’s just a small selection of the satisfied clients we have helped to maximize their insurance claim settlement.
- Medical offices including Dentist, Chiropractor, Orthopedic doctor office
- Dry Cleaners
- Travel Agency
- Restaurants and Banquet Halls
- Shopping Center, Strip Malls
- Professional and Business Offices
- Commercial Buildings
A Difference You Can See
What Our Clients Say
I didn’t even know these guys existed! California Recovery Group public adjusters were absolutely phenomenal! My homeowners insurance was attempting to give me the least possible money for the claim. I had damage with sewer water which leaked into my master bedroom and my daughters bedroom and ruin the flooring and everything inside. My insurance company didn’t want to get me a hotel for a week and they told me my house was still livable even though I didn’t have a bedroom or my daughters bedroom to use. My public adjuster got me into a rental home that I’ve been living in the last several months while my home is being repaired he made sure that the insurance company honored my contract with them. I am so grateful for all the hard work they put into my claim and I happily refer them to you!
Afshin provided a level of service in which you can’t assign a value too because it’s pricless!
His years of industry experience and willingness to fight for his clients is Bar none. If we would have tried to deal with the insurance company ourselves we wouldnt not have been taken care and compensated at the same level.
From finding us a hotel to move into, and haggling with the insurance company as to the number of rooms we needed, to finding us temporary housing that would fit our family, California Recovery Group. stood by us, and made sure we were well taken care of.
I hope this situation like this never happens in your life, water damage, fire or anything that would force you out of your house. But if you ever come across a hardship like this, You should call these people.