We Help Get Things Back Together
When your home is damaged, whether small or large, its effect can be devastating. Regardless of the cause or the damage, it is important to make sure you are protected and that any insurance settlement is fair and the resulting repairs are done correctly.
- What is the status of your loss or claim?
- Did you just discover damages to your property and have not reported the claim yet?
- Do you have a claim that you feel was not adequately paid?
- Do you think your claim has been wrongfully denied?
Hiring Paramount Public Adjusters means having a claim advocate by your side that will ensure maximum claim recovery in the shortest amount of time. Whatever the size of your claim or damage, as your claims advocate we will:
- Evaluate existing insurance policies in order to determine what coverage may be applicable to a claim.
- Research, detail, and substantiate damage to buildings and contents. Detailed inventory of damaged contents.
- Photograph and document all damages.
- Give notice to your insurance carrier about the loss by Letter of Representation.
- Determine values for settling covered damages. Prepare scope and content valuation.
- Prepare, document, and support the claim on behalf of the insured.
- Attend all meetings and inspections with insurance company adjuster or its representatives.
- Negotiate maximum settlement with the insurance company on behalf of the insured.