Residential Flood Damage Claims

Recent California Wildfires has dramatically changed landscape and ground conditions in the burned areas, which can lead to increased risk of flooding due to heavy rains, flash flooding and mudflows. Homeowners and renters insurance does not typically cover flood damage or mud flow. What you need is Flood Insurance. Flood claims are covered by the National Flood Insurance Program. The flood insurance policies have much more restrictions than a typical property insurance policy regardless of the type of the building.

We work as your advocate throughout the claims process.

Fire and smoke may have caused partial damage to the property and water damage may be other damage the property. There may have been water drop by helicopter or water used as one of the method to fight the wildfire and fire on the property. If your home completely or partially burned there may be details in your insurance policy as to what will be covered and what will excluded on your policy. Details such as maximum payment per tree, other structures and what is considered other structure, maximum payment for additional living expenses and many more.

What is the status of your loss or claim?

Did you just discover damages to your Residential Property and have not reported the claim yet?
Do you have a Residential Property Claim that you feel was not adequately paid?
Do you think your Residential Property Claim has been wrongfully denied?

Hiring Capital Recovery Group Inc means having a claim advocate by your side that will ensure maximum claim recovery in the shortest amount of time.

Whatever the size of your claim or property damage once you engage with our services, as your claims advocate we will:

  • Evaluate existing insurance policies in order to determine what coverage may be applicable to a claim.
  • Research, detail, and substantiate damage to buildings and contents. Detailed inventory of furniture and contents.
  • Photograph and document all damages.
  • Give notice to your insurance carrier about the loss by Letter of Representation.
  • Determine values for settling covered damages. Prepare scope and content valuation.
  • Prepare complete inventories of business property, detailed unit cost recronstruction estimates of property damages.
  • Prepare, document, and support the claim on behalf of the insured.
  • Attend all meetings and inspections with your insurance company or its representatives.
  • Negotiate maximum settlement with the insurance company on behalf of an insured with your consent.


We Have Your Back

Here to help you through a variety of insurance claim incidents including:


A Difference You Can See


What Our Clients Say